Home Learning - Covid 19
This page outlines our remote learning strategy.
Home Learning for Students Not in School Due to Covid-19 Arrangements
We update our Social Media pages regularly with great fun activities for students at home. We are also working hard to provide lots of training videos, that can be accessed either via the website or in the activity section of your child's Evidence for Learning Portal.
Student is at home unwell. (As many of our students can't be tested we ask that any child who is unwell isolates for 10 days from the day that they present with symptoms)
- Students should rest and recover. Once they are feeling well we will provide you with work packs delivered to your home. They should return to school after 10 days.
Student is isolating due to a household member awaiting a test. These students will be well and off school for approximately 2-4 days.
- Workpacks will be delivered home.
- Activities sent via Evidence for Learning.
Student has been asked to self isolate for 10 days but remains well or they have been advised to self isolate as they are medically critically vulnerable:
- Weekly personalised learning - Work will focus on Personalised Learning Intentions and Pegasus Targets.
- Weekly activities sent via Evidence for Learning.
- Weekly welfare calls.
- Where appropriate - Zoom learning with a member of staff who is also home working.
Tier 4 - Lockdown
- If School is unable to provide work at Tier 2 or Tier 3 level, for example if staff are unwell or are all asked to stay at home, parents will be provided with activities on Evidence for Learning.
- Weekly welfare calls.
The safeguarding arrangements during Covid-19 can be found with our other safeguarding documents here:
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Staff
- Exclusions Policy R0921
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Children and Families 2021
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 Part 1
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy R0921
- Child Friendly Peer on Peer Abuse R0921
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School R1120
- LAC Policy R0921
- Attendance Policy R0921
- Behaviour Support Policy
- GDPR Privacy Notice for the School Workforce
- GDPR Policy R0921
- Data Protection Policy
- Retention and Information Risk Register
- Covid 19 Annex to CP Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- PREVENT Risk Assessment
- Safeguarding Statement
- DFE: Promoting the Education of Looked After Children 2014
- DFE: Prevent Duty Guidance 2015